If you are looking for a stable, high-speed, and reliable Wi-Fi connection for your home, then the Dlink AC5300 DIR 895L is the quintessential choice. Because it works with a tri-band network that offers blazing range & mighty Wi-Fi signals. In addition, the eight high-performance antennas and high-range signal amplifiers built-in will give the robust Wi-Fi network & signal stability all over your home. Moreover, the tri-band technology provides exceptional integrated Wi-Fi speed of up to 5,332Mbps. The key feature of the d-link ac5300 dir-893l router is a 1.4GHz dual-core processor that has the fastest processing power. However, the 4×4 data stream is also a key feature, by which you can reliably stream the HD movies/videos without interruption.
Are you setting up a D-Link AC5300 DIR-895L Wi-Fi router for the first time? Well, you have arrived on the correct page. Because this page provides comprehensive information about the d-link dir-895l setup step-by-step. Let’s start the setup steps of the D’link broadband router.
Dlink AC5300 DIR 895L Router Hardware setup
The hardware setup is most crucial, to get the high-speed Wi-Fi range with the D-Link AC5300 Wi-Fi broadband router. Let’s start with the hardware setup of the Wi-Fi router.
- Initially, you have to hook the eight antennas on the available DIR-895L antennas ports.
- Disconnect the power from the cable modem if the modem has power.
- Join an Ethernet cable from the LAN sockets on your DSL modem to the internet port of the d’link dir-895l ac5300 router.
- Also, attach another Ethernet cable from the network ports on your PC to one of the Ethernet jacks on the broadband Wi-Fi router.
- Thereon, head over to your DSL cable modem and insert the power cable. You have to wait till the cable modem is powered on.
- Subsequently, you have to plug the DIR-895L router’s power adapter into your router’s backside and connect an available surge protector or wall outlet.
- Then, you have to push the power button of the AC5300 router for a few seconds and the power of the router will be turned on.
Thus, the d-link ac5300 installation steps are finished.
Dlink AC5300 DIR 895L Broadband router login
To configure the D’link AC5300 ultra router using a web-based interface, you need to d link dir-895l login.
- Open a web browser that you selected in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, & others.
- Enter http://dlinkrouter.local./ on the select browser’s address bar, press the enter button.
- Afterward, you will see the login page on your computer’s screen. If the login page is not loaded with a local web address by chance, you can also try with the default IP address 192.168.0.1.
- As well, you will also witness the two columns on the login page of the AC5300 Ultra Wi-Fi router.
- Firstly you have to carefully enter the username ID, on the available column.
- Next, you have to enter the dlink dir-895l default admin password.
- When done, you will see the Login tab, click on it.
D-link DIR-895L Tri-Band WiFi router setup steps
By following the below steps, you will be able to perform the d-link dir 895l setup.
- Natively, login to the router into a web-based utility with dlinkrouter.local.
- Then, you have to choose a language & click the Next section.
- Then you will see the Internet Connection page. You have to select one internet connection on that page.
- If you select DSL Internet Connection, you have to mention the username and password provided by the ISP.
- Moreover, if you have a Static IP Internet Connection, you have to mention IP Address, Primary DNS Address, Gateway Address, Subnet Mask, & secondary DNS Address.
- For a dual-band network like 2.4GHz or 5GHz, you have to create a Wi-Fi Network Name & Wi-Fi password, and click Next.
- To finish the d’link ac5300 router setup process, you have to click the Continue button.
Configure repeater mode on d-link ac5300 ultra wi-fi router (dir-895/r)
By following the mention-below steps, you can configure the d-link dir-895l wireless ac5300 router as repeater mode.
- Firstly and foremost, open your web browser and reach dlinkrouter.local login wizard.
- You have to log in from the D’link default Wi-Fi password and username ID.
- When you reach the setup wizard, you will see the Wireless section on the top flank, click on it.
- In the wireless section, you have to choose the repeater mode & click the enable section.
- Then, it will ask for the security key, you have to enter the password key on their column, click Next.
- Next, you have to enter the IP address 192.168.0.50 on the given IP address section.
- In the end, click the Finish section.
D-link DIR-895L AC5300 Wi-Fi router manual
The D’link ultra ac5300 DIR-895L tri-band WiFi router offers blazing & high Wi-Fi speed in every nook or cranny of your home. If you want to know detailed information about this router, then you can easily find it through the d-link dir-895l manual. However, this manual comes along with the product. You will get all information about the DIR-895L AC5300 router, inside this manual.
As well, the d-link dir-895l specification details are also available in the user manual. The specification details of the dir-895l router are:
- Frequency class band is Tri-Band
- Operating system is Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Mac OS X (v10.7)
- Security Encryptions is WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Wireless Standard is 802.11ac
- Wi-Fi speed is 5332 Megabits Per Second; & many more.
Troubleshooting tricks of the common issue of the Dlink AC5300 DIR 895L router
The user will quickly resolve the d-link dir-895l problems, through the below steps.
Change the wireless setting of the DIR-895L router
If the d-link dir-895l range is feeble, we suggest you need to change the wireless setting.
- Firstly, you have to reach the dlinkrouter local wizard & log in.
- At the setup wizard of the router, you will see the wireless setting, click on it.
- Under this setting, you will also see the dlink router password & network name section, click on this section & do some changes.
Restart the D-Link AC5300 broadband router
To resolve the d’link dir-895l no wifi error, you can restart the ultra tri-band Wi-Fi router.
- First of all, you have to disconnect the Ethernet cable from the AC5300 router’s LAN port.
- Then, head over your Wi-Fi router, & push the power button for a few seconds until the power LED is off.
- Afterward, disconnect the AC power adapter from the back of the router and wall outlet.
- After a few minutes, you have to restart the router by making all the cable connections.
Clean the history & cache of the browser
Here are some steps to resolve the local web address problem.
- Basically, you have to confirm the Wi-Fi network connectivity is constant in your computer.
- In addition, you have to delete the history & cache of the browser to resolve the dlinkrouter.local not working error.
Factory reset the D-Link DIR-895L AC5300 ultra Wi-Fi router
By performing the factory reset of your AC5300 router, you will be able to fix various issues.
- Essentially, you have to inspect the power of the d-link dir-895l ac5300 ultra router.
- Now, head over your tri-band Wi-Fi router, discover the reset button.
- After discovering the reset button, you have to push this button for a few seconds.
- Later, the D’link AC5300 tri-band router will be rebooted.
D’link DIR-895L AC5300 Wi-Fi router firmware update
Below are some steps by which you can easily download the d’link dir 895l firmware.
- Fundamentally, you have to login into the web-based login wizard.
- Then, you have to open the browser and reach the official website. Afterward, search and download the latest firmware file.
- Now, you have to reach the system tools on the setup wizard of the AC5300 Wi-Fi router.
- Then, you have to inspect and pick the Firmware upgrade section.
- Afterward, you have to unzip the latest firmware file & upload it to their section.
- Eventually, click the Upgrade button and the D’link DIR-895L broadband router will reboot automatically after the d’link dir-895l firmware download has been finished.
D-Link DIR-895L AC5300 ultra Wi-Fi router review
In my point of view, the d-link dir-895l ac5300 review is better & excellent as compared to other brands’ router’s reviews. Because it works with three radio units that offer theoretical data rates of up to 5,332Mbps. It has above 8 powerful antennas, which is very helpful for network coverage. Along with this, they also improve network performance. The d’link broadband router ac5300 dir-895l is a 4×4 data stream router, which means it utilizes four independent streams to provide a Wi-Fi network. The MU-MIMO technology of this router is more helpful to stream the videos on multiple devices. The setup of the DIR-895L broadband router is not complicated. As well, you can also complete the setup by using the QRS mobile app. Thus, the D’link DIR-895L AC5300 tri-band Wi-Fi router is a terrific & superior networking device.